Are you passionate about Kubernetes and enjoy sharing your knowledge with a global audience? We invite you to join our community writer program and contribute to our platform.
To get started, simply reach out to us at email@example.com with an exciting idea and a brief proposal for your blog. Once your proposal is accepted, we will provide you with an account to publish your content on our website.
By writing for Kubetools, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your expertise, connect with like-minded professionals, and reach a wide audience. As an added bonus, you also stand a chance to win Kubernetes swags and a T-shirt!
We look forward to receiving your ideas and welcoming you as a valued contributor to the Kubetools community.
We are looking for developers who can create content around these topics:
- Using Kubetools: Feel free to pick up your favourite Kubernetes tools from this community-curated list and start writing.
- Using Kubernetes to deploy your containerised workflow. For example, this article. We want to make it easier for more devOps to use Kubernetes, so help us out!
- Kubernetes, for more info visit the official website. As it’s an exciting technology, it is a very good topic to write about and educate fellow devOps. 🤗
- WebAssembly: While Containers and Web Assembly serve different purposes, they can be used together to build powerful applications.
- IoT specific use cases: How to rapidly deploy IoT apps using Kubernetes
- Cloud-Native Tools
Why should you write content for us?
Kubetools twitter account today has over 7200+ followers and is a popular blogging site accessed by millions of DevOps Engineers every year. Writing content for us offers several benefits and opportunities:
- Expand Your Reach: By contributing to our platform, you’ll have the chance to reach a global audience of developers and DevOps professionals. Your insights and expertise will be shared with a community of like-minded individuals who are eager to learn and grow.
- Establish Yourself as an Expert: Writing for us allows you to showcase your knowledge and establish yourself as an authority in your field. Your contributions will enhance your professional reputation and open doors for networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Educate and Empower Others: Sharing your experiences, tutorials, and insights will help educate fellow developers and DevOps practitioners. You’ll have the opportunity to empower others by providing valuable information, practical tips, and best practices.
- Contribute to the Community: Writing for our platform is an excellent way to give back to the developer and DevOps community. Your contributions will enrich the knowledge base, spark discussions, and inspire others to explore new technologies and methodologies.
- Personal Growth and Learning: Researching and writing about topics in the industry will deepen your own understanding and knowledge. It provides an opportunity for personal growth and keeps you up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in the field.
- What kind of articles do we accept?
- – We accept DevOps-related technical articles and blogs
- How long should the article be?
- – We expect the articles to be somewhere between 1000-1500 words.
- Is there any review process?
- – Yes, the blog will be reviewed by the Collabnix community members internally
- If you have any questions about the program, join our slack community or Discord Server.